The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
There was one group who definitely didn’t hold back at Sundance: legendary rock band The Go-Go’s. When they came through our Vulture Spot, they gave us their fully uncensored take on what they love (and hate!) about the music industry today and as well as a brutally honest review of their time at the 2016 Billboard Awards. Let’s just say tea and mints were spilled, and if Alison Ellwood’s upcoming documentary on the group—appropriately titled The Go-Go’s—is half as honest as this, we’re in for a treat.
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- Alison Brie Reveals That Paul Reiser Is a Horse Girl, Actually
- Ethan Hawke Finds Out His Role In Tesla Was Originally Meant for Jack Nicholson
- Everyone From Nine Days Agrees: Don’t Interrupt People
- Kali Uchis, Wilmer Valderrama, and the Rest of Blast Beat Tell Us What’s Metal
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Go Shoeless
- Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
- Andy Samberg, Camila Mendes, and Cristin Milioti Try to Spoil Palm Springs
- Could Rachel Brosnahan Be a Spy?
- The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
- Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details