Homeland: In Memoriam
To say Homeland has been an emotional roller coaster throughout its eight seasons would be an understatement. From Brody to Quinn to Max, we’ve lost some of the show’s most beloved characters over the years. In honor of the series finale, here’s a look back at Homeland’s most noteworthy deaths.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of
- Chatting With Elmo About His (Not Too) Late Night Debut
- Homeland: In Memoriam
- The Best Video Games for Non-Gamers to Play in Quarantine
- An Ode to Alexis and David’s Constant Bickering on Schitt’s Creek
- Don’t Watch These Movies If Quarantine Is Driving You Crazy
- Ruth Langmore’s Most Iconic Lines on Ozark
- Why Are People Watching Pandemic Movies Right Now?
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’
- The Circle’s Joey Sasso Shares Some Very Helpful Instagram Tips
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- Alison Brie Reveals That Paul Reiser Is a Horse Girl, Actually