Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
If you voraciously consumed the first three seasons of Netflix’s Selling Sunset and found yourself thinking that maybe there was something to this whole California lifestyle, you’re not alone. We sat down with Mary Fitzgerald, who did a scavenger hunt with us, where she shared some of her favorite things … and then she practically sold us on this whole L.A. thing. The next order of business is to find out if she can help us find a place we can afford on a journalist’s salary.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of