Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
Matthew Rhys sat down with us during the Tribeca Festival to discuss many things, but top of mind for us was that scene in HBO’s Perry Mason where he is just fully humped off a bed. He obliged our request to revisit it, because I mean, how could we not? It haunts our thoughts to this very day.
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of