Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
As of Yet is a film that takes place almost entirely through mostly improvised video calls. This sounds a lot easier than it is. We stopped to talk to co-directors Chanel James and Taylor Garron, who also stars in the film, at the Tribeca Festival. They walked us through how it was done. So now you, too, can be a festival-going filmmaker. Maybe.
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of