- Shiv Roy in a children’s-theater adaptation of Succession
- A Blue Jasmine prequel series à-la Young Sheldon
- That one rich girl on your IG feed who went to “hospitality management school” in Switzerland
- A shelved Orange Is the New Black plot
- Before-and-after shots from one of those Vogue videos where you watch a beautiful person take off all their makeup for 20 minutes but the “after” still looks better than you at your very best “before”
- Kaitlyn Dever
But mostly, she really does look like Anna Delvey.
The nine-episode Netflix series is based on the New York Magazine story “How Anna Delvey Tricked New York’s Party People,” and going by the trailer, it will show the fallen socialite at both the peak of her powers and in prison. In real life, Delvey (real name: Anna Sorokin) was released from prison in February 2021 but remains in ICE custody and is facing deportation to Germany. Inventing Anna premieres February 11 and will also feature Laverne Cox, Anna Chlumsky, and Arian Moayed in its portrayal of conspicuous consumption and inconspicuous scams in New York City. How very rich.
This post has been updated.