‘Foo’ or ‘Fool’? A Chat With the Cast of This Fool
Hulu’s This Fool stars comedian Chris Estrada as Julio Lopez, a codependent “punk-ass bitch” who wants to fix everyone else’s problems instead of addressing his own. His latest “project” is his cousin, Luis (Frankie Quiñones), whose release from prison sees him turning to Hugs Not Thugs, the gang-rehabilitation program where Julio works. Joining them on their adventures are the founder of Hugs Not Thugs, Minister Payne (Michael Imperioli), and Julio’s on-and-off-again girlfriend, Maggie (Michelle Ortiz). In a discussion with Vulture, the cast members — alongside executive producer Fred Armisen — shine some light on the generational divide between “foo” and “fool,” the show’s art design, and their favorite moments from the show.
- ‘Foo’ or ‘Fool’? A Chat With the Cast of This Fool
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.