Watch Henry Winkler Demonstrate Why He’s a Much Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
During last year’s virtual Vulture Fest, Barry scene-stealer Henry Winkler joined us online to provide advice to actors and acting hopefuls. The event was such a hit, even in a digital space, that we knew we needed a sequel — so this past mid-November he ran it back at Vulture Fest L.A., where he was able to guide performers in person and work directly with several actors in front of a live audience.
It was fascinating to watch Winkler give his “students” the tools they need, in real time, to find the emotional core of their scenes and monologues. If you weren’t there to witness it for yourself, check out the video to see what you missed: Henry Winkler, marrying the skills honed over a 50-year career with his insuppressible energy and wit, changing the lives (or afternoons, at least) of eight groups of would-be thespians.
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of