How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History
As Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom hits theaters this June, we have dinosaurs on the brain.
Vulture heads to the American Museum of Natural History in New York City to watch how its exhibition maintenance manager, Trenton Dirksen, gives the resident apatosaurus some cleaning and TLC.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of